Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009

it's going to..

snow tomorrow. Holy shit, it's only the beginning of October!
Where's the beautiful autumn which seemed promising last Friday?? I want to dress in layers and thick tights, but no winter coat, I want to walk in colored leaves, what make this delicious sound which is sweetly significant for this season, I want to feel the sunshine, even when it's only 10 degrees, want to smell and feel the clean coldness in my room when I wake up, and to have to dress in joggers and thick socks before I can have breakfast in front of the pc while checking mails and the feed-reader..



But not getting soaked through when leaving the house or cafetaria! to not have the possibility of going by bike when going out!! to be slightly depressed all the time, only because of thick grey clouds!! Not to think about winter shoes and mud..!!

Maybe it's going to be like last year, when we had temperatures of minus 20 degrees nearly for two weeks and masses of snow for months! That was kinda nice.. but, please don't forget autumn!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen